THIS SWEEPSTAKES HAS ENDED – WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED ON OR ABOUT July 15, 2022
FATHER’S DAY FORE THE WIN SWEEPSTAKES | OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID ELSEWHERE AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- ELIGIBILITY: Journeyman Distillery inc. (the SPONSOR) and Journeyman Distillery 2022 Journey to our Home for the Holidays Sweepstakes (the SWEEPSTAKES) is available only to legal residents of the United States residing within the participating eligibility area (ELIGIBILITY AREA) and MUST be 21 years or older at time of entry (the ENTRANT). This Sweepstakes is VOID where prohibited or restricted by law or in areas outside of the participating eligibility area as determined by the sponsor. The eligibility area can change at any time as determined by the sponsor. Employees, officers, and directors or members of their immediate families (defined as parent, child, sibling, spouse, or any person living in the same household) of Journeyman Distillery inc or its partners, affiliates, distributors, brokers, contractors, or third-party contractors are NOT eligible to win any prizes affiliated with the Journey to our Home for the Holidays 2022 Sweepstakes. No company, group, club, retail establishment, corporation, limited liability company, organization, business owner, or private individual that sells, promotes, delivers, stores inventory, imports, exports, wholesales, or retails Journeyman Distillery inc products is eligible to win any prize associated with Journey to our Home for the Holidays 2022 Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility area: All Entrants agree that they reside, as a primary residence, within the states of Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin or the District of Columbia. Any entrants that falsify or input inaccurate information in any Entry will be disqualified from participating and all entries by that entrant will be disqualified according to the terms and conditions listed herein.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on October 1, 2022, at 12:00:01 A.M. Eastern time (EST) and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. on December 31, 2022 (the SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD)
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Journeyman Distillery 2022 Journey to our Home for the Holidays Sweepstakes go to www.journeyman.com/journey-home during the SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD and follow the instructions to complete and submit the registration form to enter the sweepstakes (ENTRY). Limit to one (1) entry per person per day. Any ENTRANT may have any and all ENTRIES disqualified from the SWEEPSTAKES for any improper conduct, criminal behavior, inaccurate entries, or for any reason as determined by the SPONSOR. Improper Conduct is defined but not limited to the SWEEPSTAKES Terms and Conditions stated herein. SPONSOR may change the Terms and conditions as well as the definition of Improper Conduct at will, without reservation, without notice, and without consent of any partners, winners, entrants, or organizations that participate in this SWEEPSTAKES. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for incomplete entries regardless of cause and all such entries are VOID.
- RANDOM DRAWING/ODDS (Winners Determination): Winners will be selected by random number generation on or about January 16th, 2023 from among all eligible Entries submitted during the Sweepstakes period. The random drawing will be conducted in good-faith by random number generation. The first number randomly Generated shall be the Grand Prize Winner. The following three (3) Random Numbers generated shall be the three (3) First Prize Winners. The next five (5) numbers drawn shall be the five (5) Second Prize Winners. The odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries into the sweepstakes.
The winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, a release of liability, and a notice of acceptance to accept any prize and before any prize is given, sent, or awarded. The Winner will have Five (5) Business days after notification to respond and accept the award. After Five (5) business days Journeyman reserves the right to select a new winner. The winner will be notified in a manner of the Sponsors choosing including Text, email, phone, or in-person on or about January 16, 2023. The prize may be forfeited without the winner’s consent, knowledge, or understanding after five (5) business days or after any time period the sponsor considers appropriate. The winner shall return the completed affidavit of eligibility, a release of liability, and a notice of acceptance within three (3) business days after the sponsor supplies such documents. If any winner is noncompliant with these terms, a new winner can be selected at the sole discretion of the sponsor. If a new winner must be selected, they will be selected by random number generation in good-faith and at the sole discretion of the sponsor and within the terms and conditions herein.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize winner (“Grand Prize winner”) will be notified by the Administrator by email and will be required to execute and return via email or an email document link, a Declaration of Liability/Publicity Release (where lawful) (“Release”) within five (5) days of notification. If potential Grand Prize winner notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if the Entrant fails to return the required verification documents or respond within the required time frame, said Entrant may be disqualified and a potential alternate Prize winner may be selected, time permitting. The potential First and Second Prize winners will be notified by the Administrator by email and must respond to the email based on the instructions outlined in the email within five (5) days of attempted notification, or the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected. Up to three (3) alternates may be selected for the Grand, First and Second prize winners. All winners are subject to verification by Sponsor. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification and award of the prize(s) to an alternate winner. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules, or if the potential prize winner cannot attend or participate in any portion of the prize, or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected. If an Entrant is disqualified for one of the reasons mentioned above and an alternate is selected, the alternate must complete and return the required documents in the timeframe specified.
- PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize shall be awarded. The Grand Prize includes a trip for one (1) winner and one (1) guest to the Journeyman Distillery in Three Oaks, Michigan. The trip includes round trip economy class air transportation from a major airport closest to the winners home address and within the eligibility area as entered during submission, three (3) nights’ accommodation (one room, double occupancy) at a Journeyman distillery inc. property, a Distillery Tour for two, a $500 check to the winner, a Journeyman Travel Case, and assorted Journeyman Distillery accessories and merchandise selected by the Sponsor. There is NO ALCOHOL included in any prize associated with the Journey to our Home for the Holidays Sweepstakes. The Approximate retail value (ARV) of the grand prize is $3,450. Actual retail value of the prize may vary.Other Prizes: Three (3) First prizes: A Journeyman Travel Case, assorted Journeyman-selected accessories, and merchandise. The ARV of the First Prize is $250 per prize. There is NO ALCOHOL included in any prize associated with the Journey to our Home for the Holidays Sweepstakes. Actual retail value of the prize may vary.Five (5) Second Prizes: A $100 Journeyman Distillery Gift Card to be used on-site at Journeyman Distillery or on the website Journeyman.com. Gift cards cannot be used to purchase alcohol. There is NO ALCOHOL included in any prize associated with the Journeyman Distillery 2022 Journey to our Home for the Holidays Sweepstakes. Actual retail value of the prize may vary.Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded; no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed except by the Sponsor who reserves the right in their sole discretion to award prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize (or portion of prize) is unavailable. Winners may not request cash or a substitute prize. Taxes (if applicable) related to the prize are the responsibility of the winners. Limit of one (1) prize per person/household.Trip must be taken within one (1) year of notification, or Prize will be forfeited. Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Airline tickets are for travel from major airport in the 50 United States and D.C., from airport nearest winner’s home to destination. Actual retail value of trip is dependent upon airport of departure. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. The trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. The Grand Prize winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, airline baggage fees, taxes, tips, entertainment, transfers, and transportation to airport to and from the winner’s home residence are the winner’s sole responsibility. Winner will be required to provide a valid major credit card or some other acceptable form of payment, as determined in the hotel’s sole discretion upon hotel check-in and all in-room charges, telephone calls, meals, beverages, hotel upgrades, amenities, personal incidentals, and any other expenses charged to the winner’s hotel room will be charged to that major valid credit card. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees or additional charges resulting from the Winner’s or any guest’s change to itinerary or accommodations. Accommodations are subject to availability. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. Winner’s guest who must be 21 years of age or older must execute and return a release of liability prior to travel. The Winner and his/her/their guest must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid government issued photo ID) in order to travel. Sponsor will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage, pandemics or any natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation of the trip and ultimately these Official Rules will govern in any of these cases. A 1099 tax statement will be filed with the IRS for the actual total value of the Prize for the Grand Prize winner who will receive a 1099 form in the mail, to be processed in the year in which they receive the Prize. Grand Prize winner and his/her/their guest irrevocably waive all claims against the Promotion Entities and agree that the Promotion Entities will have no liability or responsibility and shall be held harmless by entrants/guests for any claim arising in connection with a potentially heightened risk of exposure to communicable diseases, viruses, bacteria or illnesses (including, without limitation, COVID-19) and the causes thereof, and sickness arising as a result of winner and/or travel companion participating in the Sweepstakes and related activities, wherever, whenever or however the same may occur. Winner and his/her guest fully understand that (a) the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof, “COVID-19”) is extremely contagious and there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are or have been present including the Prize; (b) no precautions, including the protocols that may be implemented from time to time based upon public health and government-sponsored guidelines (collectively, the “Protocols”), can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19; (c) while people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and/or underlying medical conditions; and (d) exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, other short-term and long-term health effects, and/or death, regardless of age or health condition. All travelers must also pass any required medical testing and comply with any additional requirements, at any time, that may be required or recommended by any government agency, airline, or Sponsor, including without limitation, passing one or more COVID-19 antigen and screening tests, and testing negative for COVID-19 or having been vaccinated against COVID-19. Travelers may also be required to execute any assumption of risk and/or other documents relating to COVID-19 or he/she may not be permitted to travel or participate in Grand Prize opportunities. The Grand Prize winner will receive a 1099 form in the mail, to be processed in the year in which they receive the Prize. In the event the Grand Prize winner or his/her/their guest engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion) is inappropriate or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip early, in whole or in part, and send the Grand Prize winner and/or guest home with no further compensation to the Grand Prize winner. Sponsor may take videos and/or photos on trip (“Footage”) and by accepting prize, Grand Prize winner and guest agree that Sponsor may edit and use that Footage or portions of the Footage in any way they see fit. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute prize or select elements of the prize with items of equal or greater value in the event the prizes or elements thereof are unavailable. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as all costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specific herein as being provided are each winner’s responsibility. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of each winner, as applicable. Winners are responsible for any and all incremental income taxes.
- TRANSFER OF RIGHTS/PUBLICITY: Participation in the Sweepstakes and accepting a prize constitutes Entrants’ consent for Sponsor and its designees to use Entrant’s name, likeness (if applicable), prize information, Footage, city and state of residence for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media throughout the Universe in perpetuity without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- GENERAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Any normal Internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online/phone service will apply and are Entrants’ sole responsibility. Sponsor is not responsible for any compatibility issues with Entrant’s device/browser used for Entry. Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants associated with potential winning Entries may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address assigned by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address may be disqualified. No information regarding Entries, other than as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules or on the Website, will be disclosed. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connection; miscommunications; failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions; technical failure; jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions; late, lost, incomplete, delayed, or misdirected Entries; or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site/device, or undermine the legitimate operations of the Sweepstakes, is a violation of the criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent permitted by law and to disqualify such Entrant from the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised or impaired in any way for any reason, including but not limited to, fraud, virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, or other similar occurrence, civil unrest or any other problem or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes and determine the Prize winners from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, or incomplete Entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Website; violates these Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participation in the Sweepstakes, Entrants and Prize winners release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, members, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from and against any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize.
- Transfer of Likeness Rights: By accepting any sweepstakes prize, submitting an entry, or accepting an offer as a guest of the entry the winner, entrant, or guest of the entrant authorizes the sponsor use of his/her name, address, likeness, and voice on a video, audio, photographic, digital, electronic or any other medium and allows Journeyman Distillery to use, reproduce, exhibit or distribute in any medium (e.g., print publications, videotapes, CD-ROM, DVD Internet/websites, Social Media platforms, any and all other mediums); these recordings for any purpose that the Business, and those acting pursuant to its authority, deem appropriate, including promotional, commercial, or advertising efforts.
- Release: By submitting an entry, participating in, or being selected and accepting the prize, as a winner or as a guest of a winner; entrants and guests of entrants agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless Journeyman Distillery inc, (RELEASED PARTIES) its partners, its subsidiaries, brokers, distributors, prize suppliers, employees, representatives, contractors, officers, and any parties or services that may assist in prize delivery, prize activities, or transportation of prizes.
- DISPUTES: THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM MADE AGAINST THE SPONSOR HALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY ENTRANT OR GUEST OF THE ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES INCREASE OR MULTIPLIED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT, PARTICIPANT, OR ORGANIZED BODY AND/ OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
- Improper Conduct: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this Sweepstakes, and refuse to award the prize if any entrant engages in any conduct Journeyman Distillery or its partners deems to be improper, unfair, otherwise adverse to the operation of the Sweepstakes or detrimental to other entrants of the Sweepstakes. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information supplied during entrant registration or prize claim, violating any term or condition stated here or determined by sponsor as inappropriate, accumulating entries through methods such as automated computer scripts, botting, automated entries or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use an entrant’s personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs/technology in connection with this Sweepstakes. Any criminal activities associated with or impacting entries may disqualify that entry and any or all entries associated with that entrant, its partners, immediate family members, or any other entrant aware of any improper conduct or criminal activity or behavior. Entrants agree that Sponsor may void the prize that an entrant may have won and/or require the return of the prize that an entrant may have won as a rule of such improper conduct. Entrants further acknowledge that any forfeiture of the prize shall in no way prevent Sponsor from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct. The sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or entry for any behavior the sponsor or its partners deems inappropriate.
- Sponsor’s Rights: Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, edit, change, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion the prize should it be compromised by computer virus, program bugs, human error, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God, pandemic responses, government actions, or public enemy, equipment failure, riot, civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, without any compensation or liability to any entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, technical, or other errors in the printing of the offer, administration of the promotion or in the announcement of the prize. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures, printed material, representative statements oral or written, or other statements contained in any sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the official rules, the official rules shall prevail and control.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of the winner’s names, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to JOURNEYMAN DISTILLERY at 109 Generations Drive, MI, 49128 marked “ATTN: Journey to our Home for the Holidays Sweepstakes” All requests must be received by January 16, 2023. Winner’s list will be available on or after February 1, 2023 or after all winners have accepted the prize at the sole discretion of the sponsor and in accordance with the terms herein.
- SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Sazerac Company, Inc. 10101 Linn Station Rd. Suite 400, Louisville, KY 40223.The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Journeyman Distillery, Inc., 109 Generations Drive, MI, 49128.