- Platinum Medal – 2023 ASCOT Awards
- 93 Points – 2022 Melbourne International Spirits Competition
- Top 9 Bourbon Explorers from outside Kentucky: 89 Points – Whisky Advocate Fall 2021 Issue
- Gold Medal – 2021 ASCOT Awards
- 90 Points – Beverage Testing Institute
- 10 Great Bourbons Distilled Outside of Kentucky – Forbes
- Best Bourbon Not From Kentucky – Gear Patrol
Distilling Bourbon is classically American, which is why we named this whiskey Featherbone Bourbon after the innovative product once manufactured in this building a century ago at a time when manufacturing in Michigan was synonymous with American made. The Featherbone was a revolutionary product created and manufactured in Three Oaks by E.K. Warren, a staunch prohibitionist. Today, we create a quite a different kind of Featherbone at Journeyman and find it ironic to be operating a grain-to-bottle distillery in this once “dry” community. We hope that E.K. would find it in good spirits to see us carrying the torch for manufacturing into the 21st century.